Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Matts whereabouts

the main reason why i started this blog is because in the next few months i have so much going on, and it's all interesting stuff.
I am in Taipei this week for the Pac Rium championships,
i then leave on Monday and travel to England where we are linving and training for a week and a half
In england we will be competing in a fight night style event that is a fundraiser for the club we will be training at
I then travel to netherlands for the World champioships before coming home
I get home on 3 of september but i am lucky enough to have www.grapplingstore.com sponsor me as of September onwards. As part of this sponsorship i am one of the priveleged few who are attending an invitation only seminar with the world famous Royler Gracie on the Saturday and i am then competing in the Royler Gracie cup held on the Sunday.
Pat from Mizuno is also giving me alot of training gear including nice new judo suits that will fit nice and give me the edge above the guys i am competing against.
The week after i will be comprting in the NSW international open and then 2 weeks later is the Victorian international open champs in which case i will see how i am feeling as i may decide to fight -66kg.

And in between all this i am trying to complete my degree in primary education as well as spend as much time with my wife sam who is so supportive of me i cant believe how lucky i am.

No i better get going because my brand new laptop (4 days old now) is running out of battery and i will be off on a hunt to find an adaptor as the one cooky bought is for usa europe and great britain and then ill be off to training to sweat up a storm and throw some dudes.

Have a great day
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment