Friday, August 21, 2009

Fight Night

Well first off England won the night 6 fights to 1.I didnt win my fight the only aussie to win was our 52kg girl rocket.

I fought pretty well and was happy with how i went, Tonight was really good match practice for the world championships especially with my gripping and game plan. I sometimes when fighting overseas have a game plan but then halfway through the fight change it and then thats when i lose. But tonight i kept to my game plan but couldnt finish all the good opportunitis that came my way.
I losed by a yuko that was a rather soft yuko that was scored of a running footsweep that my opponent caught me with and i thought i spun onto my face but the refereee thought otherwise.
(I will post the footage of the fight here when i get it.)

I am also trying to load my pac rim final on youtube because everyone has been asking for it.

Now im off to bed as its 12:30am and im tired as. We have training at 10am
so good night

Have an awesome day
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment