Sunday, February 21, 2010

UFC 110


Yesterday we went to the UFC It was sweet as saw heaps of the UFC fighters in the crowd as well as see Aussie George Sotoripolous beat highly ranked Joe stevenson in awesome fashio. He out punched and out groundwork joe beautifully and was great to see an aussie win.
The photos below are from ufc.com they are of george out grappling joe as well as the only submission of the night going to Chris lytle Kneebaring Brian forster. The knee bar was classical and really showed the crowd a different submission that they dont normally see.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your site today, and I have to say, I love all the info you have on here. I have never done Judo for any length of time, but your videos on youtube have inspired me to try it again. I have always loved the idea of using high level throws in MMA. The excerise discribed here are great and I cant wait to try them all out.

    ReplyDelete