Monday, February 22, 2010

Beyond Grappling Personal Training

I offer Personal training 1 on 1 or in small groups. Due to my extensive knowledge in Judo, BJJ and freestyle wrestling I cater my sessions for you and your individual needs.
Many of clients include people wanting takedowns for BJJ or to help their rugby league tackles. Others, for Mixed Martial Arts compeition. some simply want to learn the martial art of Judo or something they can utilise in Self Defence.

I teach tried and true techniques that i have used personally in my training and during international competition. My personal belief is simply "If i havent done it, i wont teach it."
Due to my vast training and competition experience i teach all techniques with or without the gi. Put simply, i teach a style of fighting that i personally implement on my opponents, and due to my results in Judo and BJJ competition, what i do works.

I charge $65 for 1 hour session 1 on 1
For 2 or more people i charge $45 for a 1 hour session.
Call Matt on 0422793609 to organise your first session for half price.

2008 Beijing Olympian
2009 Pac Rim Champion -60kg
2 X Oceania Champion
USK Cup Prague 3rd -60kg
St Gallen Open Switzerland -60kg 1st
Multiple Australian Champion
2009 Royler Gracie Cup Purple belt -74kg 1st
2009 No gi Submission Grappling Champion Purple belt -67kg
2009 Frestyle Wrestling nationals -66kg 4th

2nd Degree Blackbelt in Judo
Blue belt in BJJ
Certificate 3 & 4 in Fitness
Senior First Aid

Above: Me at the Closing Ceremony at the Beijing olympics

Above: Me applying a triangle choke at a BJJ Seminar in France


No comments:

Post a Comment