Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Up to Sydney today

Tonight Sam and i are drinving upt to sydney for some good training with John Buckley at the University of NSW. Samantha and I used to drive up there every Friday night and train and then drive home but we havent done that in a long time.

Today has been a dang busy day but its good to finally have a sit down and rest. Oren and i trained early at 6am this morning, work on alot of techniques and entries into our throws which was really good.

Then at 7am I met up with Steve and we had a biff on the ground. Steve has improved alot and even managed to submit me today with a very nice juji gatame. then i met up with my bro Mal an he fixed the lightbulb in my car because we are driving to Sydney and you can exactly drive up there with one headlight can you.

I went to me mums house and moved some furniture for her, she has been really busy painting the house and it looks fantastic.
now im at uni and gonna do some school work thats due next week.

Next week im off somewhere else to train so im looking forward to that to.

chat soon
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment