Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcome to Beyond Grappling


I am an Australian Judo player who constantly thinks about anything to do with Judo and Grappling, whether it be techniques, tactics or workouts. This blog is where i write about my journey to qualify for my 2nd Olympic games as well as share good photos, videos and information about Judo and Bjj.

I am always thinking about Judo and so i decided last year to start a blog where i can get everything out of my head and 'on paper', so far i think it has worked.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you ever want to comment on any posts, photos or videos please do not hesitate in doing so.

Cheers
Matt

2 comments:

  1. Hey Matt,
    I'm an avid reader of your blog, and just want to take this opportunity to say how great I think it is. The little video you did on Harai Goshi in particular has helped my Judo practice a lot. Good luck with your qualification!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt,
    I read your blog every week for new posts or just to recap old tips (especially the ne-waza ones). Could you please do a video about kuzushi? I feel like I am smashing uke's strongest point, rather than get him off balance first.
    Good luck with your competition!!!

    ReplyDelete