Monday, February 7, 2011

Newsletter subscription and countdown timer.

You may have noticed that i have just recently put up on my site a countdown timer for when my new eBook Workouts for Judo will be released. Underneath this i have also put up a Beyond Grappling newsletter sign up form.
This form is the exact same as the form on my workouts for judo website so if have already signed up through www.workoutsforjudo.com then you will not have to sign up again.
If you have yet to visit my www.workoutsforjudo.com website i suggest you do so OR you can just place your email in the subscription box on the right and over the next few weeks you will receive videos and tips that will improve your judo game. You will also receive a free mini eBook on the "10 essential exercises for Judokas.

Have an awesome day and i hope you enjoy my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment