Sunday, October 16, 2011

Competition in 4 weeks time

I have been so busy recently that i haven't had time to do a blog post in a while. I have been doing a lot of study, training and work as usual. I have a few different jobs at the moment (due to the fact that i travel so much it is hard to get a permanent shift anywhere.) Already this year i have traveled to japan, tahiti, america, Venezuela, el Salvador  France, I am off to Samoa in 4 weeks time and then hopefully Japan and China in December. Obviously i don't get paid to travel and compete, the national judo federation fund some trips but obviously i am working to pay for trips myself.
On the Judo front I am training pretty well. We have a good group of Judoka at the Hill Sports academy and I am on a really god strength program from the ACT Academy of sport. My weight is going ok as well and with 4 weeks to go until i compete I am starting to really cut down on portion sizes and really watch what i am eating.

We have an National training camp starting at the beginning of next week. It is actually quite a busy week as I am Mcing our main church on Sunday morning, then the national training camp starts for 1 week and on the last day of that I have my 10 year high school reunion. High school reunions aren't that big these days because you can find out what every one has been doing on Facebook.
Have a great week everyone
Talk soon
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment