Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Welcome to Beyond Grappling



I am an Australian Judo player who constantly thinks about anything to do with Judo and Grappling, whether it be techniques, tactics or workouts. This blog is where i write about my journey to qualify for my 2nd Olympic games as well as share good photos, videos and information about Judo and Bjj.

I am always thinking about Judo and so i decided last year to start a blog where i can get everything out of my head and 'on paper', so far i think it has worked.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you ever want to comment on any posts, photos or videos please do not hesitate in doing so.
My Official website can be accessed by clicking the link on thr right hand side or simply going to www.beyondgrapplingandfitness.com
Cheers
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment