Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Judo in Canberra

My Philosphy

Due to my love and knowledge of Judo, I am passionate about teaching and passing on my knowledge to others.

My Philosophy is simply, "If I haven't done it, I wont teach it." This is due to the fact that if it can work for me in International competitions then it can work for you.

I believe in using what you learn in the Dojo and applying it in your everyday life. These may include focus, problem solving or quick thinking. All of these aspects of Judo and BJJ can be applied to your life.


Judo

Judo is a Martial Art developed by Proffessor Jigoro Kano in 1882. Judo is an Olympic sport that focuses mainly on throws and takedowns but also involves smooth submission on the ground.

Following the Syllabus set out by the Judo Fedration of Australia, Matt teaches with a positive, encouraging attitude that demonstartes the passion he has for teaching as well as for the sport.

Personal Training is available
Cost: $65 an hour (2 or more at discounted rate.)

contact me
0422793609
matthewdaquino@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment